We at Nitor Infotech a Product Engineering Services company are always on hunt for some best talents in the IT industry & keeping with our trend of “What next in IT”. We are scouting for result oriented resources with passion for product, technology services, and creating great customer experiences. Someone who can take our current expertise & footprint of Nitor Infotech Inc., to an altogether different dimension & level in tune with the emerging market trends and ensure “Brilliance @ Work” continues to prevail in whatever we do.
Nitor Infotech works with global ISV’s to help them build and accelerate their product development. Nitor is able to do so because of the fact that product development is its DNA. This DNA is enriched by its 10 years of expertise, best practices and frameworks & Accelerators. Because of this ability Nitor Infotech has been able to build business relationships with product companies having revenues from $50 Million to $1 Billion.
An Awesome Sales individual who can manage effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders. This person will have to demonstrate personal commitment and accountability to ensure standards are continuously sustained and improved at all levels.
This role requires someone who can work in strategic alignment with the IT Delivery, Nitor’s Business Objective & Goals, along with our offerings on Technology Verticals & Industry Domains (Healthcare, Lifesciences, Retail, Media, etc.). This person must be an expert and thought leader/thinker on all IT Solution/Sales matters, ensuring that IT initiatives are delivered in line with the company’s industry’s good practices.
This person should be able to leverage & help create a wider footprint of Nitor Infotech Inc. with help of our existing presence in Chicago (IL) & our Global Delivery Center in Pune, India.
Strategically a very important position that plays a key role in the exponential growth of the organization towards Vision-2020.
There are “five “success parameters for this profile: -
1. Key Role & Accountabilities:
· The person will work very closely with the North American Business development team under the leadership of the AVP – Business development in order to achieve the goals/targets set.
· The role requires to demonstrate leadership in developing new Business and strategic long term and high value engagements.
· A consultative approach to win customer confidence and building large engagement opportunities will be an important driver.
· The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients for Nitor Infotech.
· The candidate will need to foster, promote and facilitate Nitor offerings across all the domain areas.
· The candidate will participate and work very closely with the various practices and industry functions. (Executive, Leadership and Peers, She/he will closely work with the Delivery team to focus on account expansions to exponential degree.)
· Contribute to strategic planning and execution of all Business Development activities, marketing and public relations in the given area.
· Oversee marketing programs those include campaigns, conferences and Roadshows in order to achieve a brand position and recall value.
· Develop and maintain high-profile external relationships within customer constituents, professional organizations, etc.
· Understand the business requirements, upcoming projects and proactively scout for new projects with new clients.
2. Customer Orientation:
· Responsible for building strategic relationships with key accounts. Ensures the customer understands Nitor’s strategic direction.
· Good understanding of market trends, market competitive intelligence, customer attitude & trends in order to grow/enhance/improve Nitor’s footprint in the US region.
· Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction. Is proactive in problem solving.
3. Softer Attributes: -
· Gifted/Able communicator and Public Speaker.
· Consensus builder.
· Someone who can motivate team members and clients to succeed at any given task or project.
· Self-motivated, intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
· Understanding complex technical and business concepts and explaining them straightforwardly to others.
· Confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it.
· Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with an approachable communication style.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines.
· Proficiency communicating with clients, partners and colleagues from other cultures and regions.
4. Skills and Abilities Required:
· Strong hunter profile with proven leadership skills as a sales / business development executive within a complex outsourced product engineering and professional services firm serving the upper mid-market and large product.
· Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition, sales revenue targets and building business.
· Experience of working with offshore teams will be an added advantage
· Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
· Should have demonstrated expertise in any of the enterprise solutions space.
· Expertise in any industry vertical/domain will be great, however Healthcare, Lifesciences or Retail will be preferred.
5. Qualification & Experience:
· Graduate / Post Graduate with an MBA and having 10-16 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm.
· Excellent working knowledge of the domains and solutions worked for.
About Nitor Infotech: -
Nitor Infotech, an award-winning and innovative company has been for a decade offering specialized and focused solutions in the following areas.
Technology Verticals: -
o Product Engineering (Microsoft, JAVA and Open Source)
o Data Engineering (BI, Analytics and Big Data)
o Enterprise Mobility
o Cloud Services
o Enterprise Content Management
o Internet of Things (IoT)
o Healthcare & Life Sciences
Our Awards Streak: -
o Deloitte Technology Fastest 50 in India – in years 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015
o Deloitte Technology Fastest 500 in Asia Pacific – in years 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015
o Red Herring Asia Top 100
Our Offices: -
o Chicago, USA
o Pune, India
To know more about our exciting & innovative offerings do visit www.nitorinfotech.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Business Development: 5 years (Preferred)