If you are a Senior Backend Java Developer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Our Java engineers will be utilizing innovative algorithms to create products that drive our business and reinvent an industry. We are looking for a top Senior Core Java Developer to play a leading role in our development team. Our platform will be used by private aviation operators, across the world, to manage their entire business operation so it needs to be performant and fault tolerant.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 4 Years of experience and knowledge of:
Nice to Haves:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of core Java experience
- 1+ years writing robust applications using Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, Security, MVC, Streams, etc) or equivalent JEE framework
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and domain driven design
- Agile development experience using Scrum/Kanban
- Experience with full stack development
- Knowledge of and experience with Microservice architecture and tools
- Hands on experience with distributed multi-tenant cloud native applications, their design and challenges.
- Experience with Netflix OSS stack (Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon, Feign)
- Experience with messaging driven services using AMQP/RabbitMQ/Kafka
What's In It for You
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive salary & equity based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter benefits
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Catered Lunches
- Company Social Events
- Onsite gym
- Get in on the ground floor of a highly-collaborative, rapidly growing start-up disrupting the aviation industry
So, if you are a Senior Backend Java Developer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.