Part-time | Contract$300 - $800 a week
- Customer service
- Driver's License
- Computer skills
Full Job Description
No experience required!
We are looking to bring onboard and train 3 friendly, responsible, consumer driven individuals who have a desire to learn new things.
Your role would be that of a Real Estate Photographer, traveling to residential and commercial real estate addresses and taking photographs of these properties.
\*Equipment may be provided for you to use if you don't already have your own. (We offer a rent to own policy)
- Traveling to residential and commercial real estate addresses and taking photographs of those properties and land. (service area is SW Pittsburgh, NE Pittsburgh)
- Uploading your raw images to a FTP folder at the end of every work day for editors. This is a must as we do offer next day turn around.
- Maintaining and checking your calendar nightly for any job updates for the next day.
- Arriving at scheduled time for all jobs. (Unless notified otherwise)
What we need from you
- Customer service skills a must (it is as much about the experience on site as it is providing quality imagery)
- Basic knowledge of computers (there will be no editing of the photos required)
- Valid drivers license (there is a decent amount of driving involved)
- A computer with reliable internet
\*If you already have camera equipment please let us know the brand and model of your relatable equipment.
Hours per week:
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $300.00 - $800.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road