TITLE OF POSITION: RECEPTIONIST
TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: OFFICE MANAGER/ADMINISTRATOR
DUTIES OF POSITION
1. Greets people, answers the phones, and does light clerical duties
1. Greets people as they enter the Agency, answers calls, answers general information questions, screens visitors and delivers messages
2. Types memos, correspondence, agendas and reports as required
3. Assists with accounting functions as assigned, e.g., ledger entering, account processing, etc.
4. Makes appointments and informs staff members of meetings
5. Maintains files for the Agency
6. Opens and sorts mail
7. Does photocopying as required
8. Performs other duties as required
1. Position is stressful in terms of meeting deadlines.
2. It is primarily a desk job which essentially involves sitting, standing, stooping and walking, as well as an inordinate amount of telephone communication.
3. It requires minimal lifting of office records and printouts.
4. The ability to read 12 point and larger type is required.
5. One must be able to hear adequately on the telephone with no more than an amplifier and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
The job requires the ability to utilize a PC, calculator, multi-line telephone, and other related office equipment.
Has access to all client medical and financial records, which may be discussed with all management staff
1. Must have a High school education
2. Must have a minimum of six months office experience
3. Must possess typing and other clerical skills
4. Must have a criminal background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
Overtime often available:
Typical end time: