Some Key Areas of Responsibility for the Overnight Security and Shuttle Driver position include:
- Assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions and to maintain the highest standards of guest service & hospitality at all times.
- Expected to have open availability.
- Able to follow instructions on the first request.
- Must have the ability to get along with others from diverse backgrounds and beliefs.
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the hotel.
- Never give out any guest or associate information.
- Proactively conduct property walks to ensure building is safe and doors are locked.
- Assist guest with luggage and other packages.
- Thorough knowledge of hotel staff, service and hours of operation.
- Identify guests by using appropriate title and names.
- Must maintain a consistent schedule for departing to the different stopping points.
- Must maintain daily log and submit it to the proper office at the end of each day.
- Greet guests in a respectful, friendly manner.
- Keep the vehicle clean and free of debris.
- Notify the General Manager when the vehicle needs repair or washing.
- See the vehicle has sufficient levels of gas and oil to maintain good running conditions.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the van as well as, the whole hotel.
Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became a superior hospitality management company with a world-class culture, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and a “Whatever It Takes” attitude. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home office is located in Covington, KY and led by industry executives who have worked together for more than 30 years and haveover 100 years of combined experience with hotels and city clubs in all marketsacross the United States.
Our Mission at Commonwealth Hotels isaccomplished by providing quality Products and Services to our guests throughAttention to Detail, Integrity, Pride and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apartfrom other management companies. As the property becomes known for its qualityof service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
Come Join Our Team!
Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. is a superior hospitality management company with a "world-class" culture.
We are a leading franchisee, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity.
We embrace management values that include a "Whatever It Takes" attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction.
Commonwealth Hotels is one of the nation's top hotel management companies hiring only the best people.
About the Position
Provides guests with safe transportation between assigned stops. Also provide accurate hotel and community information too.
Will require good communication. Will need to be organized, flexible and outgoing. Must have a good driving record and a valid driver license appropriate to the vehicle. Must also be able to assist guest with luggage and packages.