MOSAIC is seeking a Sr. Acquisition Program Manager who will provide CAE Acquisition Support Services directly to a government customer in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. This position leads the development of recommendations for improvement and develops acquisition models, descriptions, and diagrams for approval. Responsible for assisting in managing operations that develop, capture, analyze, and ensure effective and accurate monitoring of acquisition programs and processes. Will develop and update metrics weekly with current information. Conducts independent research in support of providing assessments and potential solutions to the supported client. If required, provides oversight and management of assigned MOSAIC Technologies Group staff in coordination with the PM. Reports to the Director, Management Solutions and provides administrative support as required.
- Ten (10) years of DoD Acquisition Management experience
- Two (2) years experience directly engaged with developing acquisition strategies
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Information Technology is required
- DAWIA Program Management Level III Certification, (OR) an additional 5 years supporting ACAT I-III Programs for a total of fifteen (15) years of experience.
- Requires a minimum of an active secret clearance.
- Implementation of Acquisition policies into agency policies
- Acquisition reporting (i.e. Defense Acquisition Executive Summary Reports, Ex. 300 Reporting, and MAIS Annual and Quarterly Reports)
- Process management in acquisition or project management to include web-development and industry outreach
- Training Specialist; Acquisition training with a concentration on cost
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $138,000.00 per year
- Program Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Do you have a Program Management certification from PMI or DAWIA?
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19