Professional House Cleaner / Housekeeper - Job Description
Business Is Growing , Start Immediately Full Time: Smyrna, TN : Come join our fast growing, environmentally responsible company that protects families and the environment with superior green home-cleaning services. The Cleaning Authority typically offers higher paying cleaning positions with opportunities for advancement than any other company in the house-cleaning industry with. NO NIGHTS/WEEKENDS!
Professional House Cleaner / Housekeeper - Essential functions and responsibilities
- Performs cleaning duties to maintain private homes in a clean and healthy manner.
- Performs any combination of the following services to keep private homes clean and healthy.
- Performs all duties in an honest and safe manner; delivers quality, efficient, and courteous service.
- Performs additional project work as assigned by the Team Leader when required, such as oven/grill cleaning, refrigerator cleaning, kitchen cabinet/drawer cleaning, window cleaning, etc.
Professional House Cleaner / Housekeeper - Essential Requirements
- Live near Rutherford County
- Have dependable transportation and insurance
- Have valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background check
- Able to work as a team and great customer service
- Ability to work Mon-Fri 7:50 AM till 5 PM or later
- Minimum Age 18+
Professional House Cleaner / Housekeeper - Excellent service begins with providing the employees with an excellent Opportunity!
- We offer great Pay, Paid Weekly!
- We provide a Monday through Friday work week, daytime hours, No Nights, No Weekends!
- We provide travel pay and mileage reimbursement
- We provide equipment, supplies and uniforms
- We provide PTO and Holiday Pay
- We provide a detailed, thorough Training Program on our proven Detailed Cleaning Rotation system.
- We offer a comprehensive training program and career path for advancement.
If you have experience as a maid, house cleaner, housekeeper, housekeeping, cleaner, cleaning, janitor, or janitorial, then this may be the job for you.
If you've been working in the food service industry as a bar tender, waitress, server, hostess, cook, chef or cashier, and are looking for a normal schedule, then this may the job for you.
If you've been working in the Health Care Industry as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), and you're not receiving the hours you need, or not happy with the inconsistent schedule, then this may be the job for you.
If you've been working in the Manufacturing or Warehouse industry as an assembler, picker, packer, sorter, and not happy with working second shift or third shift, or feel that there is no opportunity for advancement, then this may be the job for you.
Job Type: Full-time Required licenses or certifications:
- Do you posses a valid Drivers License?
- Do you own a car?
- Is your vehicle Insured?
- Do you have any cleaning experience?
- Are you looking for advancement opportunities?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends
- Day shift