- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- assessing clients for behavioral health treatment
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and filing
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Authorizing Insurance, scheduling, and entering information into databases.
- Ability to work with staff, pharmacy, and vendorsOffice Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and computer literate
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to deescalate and appropriately respond in a crisis.
- Have a valid driver license.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Office and or mental health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maryland drivers (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma