Full-timeEstimated: $29,000 - $38,000 a year
- Customer service
Full Job Description
Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys is seeking its next Allstar Client Services Representative to work remotely from any location. Must have powerful interpersonal skills, strong type A personality, and excellent customer service skills. We are searching for proven leadership and a self-starter!
Client Services Representatives are responsible for answering inbound calls within the call center, handling diverse matters involving clients and non-clients while simultaneously working within our database to best serve all callers.
- Answer inbound calls within the call center dealing with many diverse issues involving clients and non-clients
- Engage with callers regarding potential cases
- Enter data on new clients by creating a new case file and populate required fields
- Schedule an appointment for a new client to meet with a field investigator or sign up digitally
- Forward calls to relevant firm personnel
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote