Rehab Services Supervisor(Job Number: 01505-103687)
Work Location: United States-Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Job Type: Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Rehab Services Supervisor
*** Inpatient Rehab Experience is Preferred ***
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5pm or 9am-5:30pm with Rotating Weekends
Location: Medical City Dallas
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
Responsibility for Supervision: Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Audiologists, Rehab Technicians & Recreational Therapists
Rehab Services Supervisor Job Summary:
- Provide, plan and manage care of neonates, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients in collaboration with the patients, the patient’s families, physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Guides the interdisciplinary team in the development, implementation and interpretation of the program’s purpose, philosophy and objective in conjunction with those of the facility and in recognition of input from persons served.
- Assures an on-going continuous quality improvement process in which the interdisciplinary team analyzes data and formulates processes/methods in response to identified needs/problems/challenges.
- Participates in the recruitment, interviewing, selection, orientation, development and on-going evaluation/retention of program staff.
- Assures program compliance with hospital and regulatory/accrediting agencies.
- Plan and guides service specific program development.
- Responsible for overall coordination of the therapy services provided in Rehab.
Rehab Services Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in a healthcare field required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of clinical practice.
- Previous experience in the management of an interdisciplinary team preferred.
- One to two years clinical and/or management experience required.
- Current licensure through the licensure agency appropriate to specific clinical discipline.
- ASHA Certification required for Speech and Language Pathologists.
- American Heart Association Healthcare BLS Provider.