Who we are?
Wheat Education, Inc. offers private tutoring services to work with our students (from Elementary to high school) for achieving academic success. Our goal is to help students to identify their own advantages and abilities and develop self-learning perseverance. Bright Learning, Elite Training!
o Must have at least 3 Years of AP Chemistry teaching experience
o Know how to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the student and will work to build conceptual competency necessary for the test as well as test-taking skills and strategies to maximize student's scores.
o Develop an effective study plan and schedule study blocks
o Create an engaging and open learning environment
o Provide regular progress updates for students weekly
Who we are looking for?
· We are seeking qualified, part-time in-home private tutors who work in flexible after-school time. Currently, the lessons are taught online due to the shelter in place.
· College graduates or students currently enrolled in teaching programs
· Must have excellent communication skills and organization skills
· Must have a commitment to academic excellence
· Must have a strong time management
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Job Type: Contract
- AP Chemistry Teaching: 3 years (Preferred)