Do you love making first impressions and putting people at ease?
Are you an analytic problem solver that thrives on organization and systems?
If this sounds exciting to you, read on!
Leading Therapy Home is seeking a Director of First Impressions/Patient Care Coordinator to support our growing speech and occupational therapy practice on the South Shore of Massachusetts.
We are looking for the face (or the voice) of our practice! As part of this role, you will be responsible for making the first impression before connecting families to their therapist.
This role includes:
- Responding to all new patient inquiries via phone and email.
- Coordinating with Speech-Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists to ensure smooth and efficient transitions to services.
- Scheduling support.
- Working within our existing medical records system (TheraNest) and data system (Excel) to input information.
- Identifying and implementing new technological and business systems to support our growing needs.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- This is a 1099, Independent Contractor, position.
- Position includes ability to make your own hours. Majority of available hours must be within traditional business week.
- Fully remote- no in-person requirement.
- Current need of ~10 hours per week with opportunity to grow with the business.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- What attracted you to this position and why do you think you would be a good fit?
- What is your current availability and desired work schedule?
- Please share your desired hourly rate:
- Is there any additional information that you feel we should know?