Are You HIGHLY MOTIVATED, SELF DRIVEN, ORGANIZED, and FRIENDLY?!
Do You LOVE the Restaurant Industry and preparing food?!
Is MARKETING and SALES something you EXCEL at?
If you are looking for a GREAT HANDS ON, FIRST SHIFT opportunity,
LOOK NO FURTHER and become an ASSISTANT CATERING COORDINATOR for Panera Bread!
In this role, you work in a FAST PACED ENVIORNMENT to ensure that our guests receive GREAT food and service for their catered events. You will be responsible to PREPARE and DELIVER all catered orders on time. You will also use your marketing and sales skills to generate new business for catering at Panera Bread.
- Great first shift position, typically M-F! Hours are generally 6:30am-3:00pm
- Great TIPS!
- Free Meal EACH Shift!
- Minimum age – 18 years old
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen and Background check**
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean & Reliable & Smoke Free transportation, along with Valid Driver’s license & Insurance
- Must be able to make local deliveries
- Reliable & charged Smartphone
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges
- Ability to work long periods of time on your feet
- Ability to go up and down flights of stairs
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- A customer service, production and sales position for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and great service focused*
- Take, place and prepare catering orders**
- Must possess a valid license, have reliable transportation and make local deliveries*
- Be punctual, and follow catering coordinator dress code and hygiene standards
- Must be available Monday – Friday and willing to rotate in weekends based on business needs
- Keep work area neat and clean while following all safety and sanitation procedures*
- Display an ability to interact positively with all team members, managers and clients on a consistent basis**
- Follow up with catering clients and participate in community marketing**
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities*
Isn’t it time for you to LOVE your Job?
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT!
CAD Capital LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Store Discounts
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift