Responsible for fully stocking merchandise in Durham Coca-Cola's retail accounts.
Monday - Friday 6am until completion
- Determines stock and merchandising needs of Durham Coca-Cola accounts to ensure proper pricing, quantity and display of products.
- Improves appearance of merchandise by keeping all retail store display's completely stocked, rotated, and cleaned. This includes stocking shelves, coolers, fast lanes, and promotion displays.
- Maintains a professional relationship with account personnel and provides superior customer service to all accounts serviced.
- Arranges merchandise according to company policies in order to attract customers.
- Maintains and organizes stock in customer's backroom - as needed
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times.
- Ensures proper accounting of product, cash and assets daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Requires a High school diploma or general education development GED diploma
- A valid NC Driver License and reliable transportation
- At least 21 years old
- Excellent driving record especially within the last 7 years A 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. frequently
- Availability to work one weekend per month and some holidays
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment
- A good candidate must provide a good work history that demonstrates: dependability, integrity, attention to detail, self-motivated, excellent customer service and takes initiative
- Previous route delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail experience preferred
- Ability to pass the company background and Motor Vehicle Report check and the company drug testing requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer of Disabilities/Veterans