Irwin Seating Company-Telescopic Division offers an attractive benefit package including Vacation/Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, and Life and Disability Insurance that BEGINS ON AN EMPLOYEE'S HIRE DATE. Additional benefits include 401k, Profit Sharing and Education Reimbursement.
This position works closely with internal and external colleagues across departments and divisions as well as field business partners to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Field Services Techniciansupports the Parts and Service department with:
· Resolve customer field complaints by diagnosing and/or repairing issues
· Travel to job sites as required 90%-95% Travel in this position, home most weekends.
· A resource for technical or complex service questions while in the field helping to resolve service, warranty, or technical problems falling within established limits of authority or knowledge
· Technical liaison for Project Coordinators, Field Technicians, and Engineering while on installation site
· Complete daily report detailing issues or site problems to the appropriate groups
· Provide exceptional customer experience to both internal and external customers.
· Work collaboratively with Project Coordinators, Engineering and other departments on execution of communication strategy
· Perform all other necessary tasks/duties to fulfill position or as requested by the Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· 2 years of direct customer contact experience preferred
· High School Diploma/GED Required
· Associates preferred, sales experience and construction trades skills/experience a plus
· Blue print reading
· Product knowledge preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)