Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
What You'll Get To Do:
CACI has an outstanding opportunity for a C# / .Net Application Developer directly supporting a prestigious civilian government organization. The successful candidate will assist in planning and coordinating all activities related to requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and implementation of client information systems and software applications in an Agile Development Environment. The Application Developer will also be responsible for maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing client systems and applications. The candidate will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to work with the Application Development Lead on issues related to the design, development and deployment of client oriented, mission-critical information and software systems.
You Will Bring These Qualifications:
- Applicant will be subject to a full field investigation and must be able to obtain and maintain appropriate Access credentials for customer location.
- DOD Secret Clearance (minimum).
- Must have knowledge and experience in agile sprint process
- 6 years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile based development environment, utilizing SCRUM, Kanban, providing Story Points.
- Extensive experience configuring Internet Information Services (IIS), and managing Cluster environment.
- Experience interfacing front-end applications with MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 and Oracle 11g/12c.
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Office 2013//2010 Suite, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Good communication and documentation skills. Works well in a group setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Sufficient related experience could be a substitute.
- Existing DOD-M (8570) Certification or obtain within thirty (30) days after accepting offer, DOD-M (8570) Certification is required, such as Security+, CASP, or CISSP, etc.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- .NET: 5 years (Preferred)
- MVC: 5 years (Preferred)
- Agile Sprint: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secret Security Clearance (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative