WHO WE ARE:
EXOS takes a unique approach to fitness center design, facility management, and training technology to create welcoming environments that facilitate healthy lifestyles. From business planning to operations, we use our decades of experience to drive member acquisition, engagement, and retention. We know that the more engaging and effective a fitness center is, the more success it will have. It’s all about providing members with a positive experience and the tools they need to accomplish their goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be approachable and visible to all club members and all swim team families.
- Track swimmers progress throughout the season.
- Assist Head Coach in developing dryland and in-water workout plans.
- Attend all assigned practices and swim meets
- Keep current with research in aquatics related areas.
- Assist the lifeguards with the enforcement of pool rules and in helping lap swimmers find lanes available to them.
- Assist with the development and marketing of all Aquatics programs.
- Attend and assist running Aquatics special events conducted at our facility as needed.
- Assist with the promotion our swim team both within the club (flyers, bulletin boards, swim instructor bios, signage on deck during lessons, member newsletter) and outside the club (website content, posting flyers, Community Fairs).
HOW YOU QUALIFY:
- Current Red Cross Lifeguard certification (AED, CPR, First Aid) or Safety Training for Swim Coaches and CPR/AED and First Aid.
- 1 Year experience working with children and teenagers.
Job Type: Part-time
- Competitive Swimming: 1 year
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED