We are seeking a professional and detail-oriented in-house SEM/PPC Specialist to lead our Marketing department. This role will be responsible for the day to day management of the company’s search engine optimization, pay per click marketing and print advertising efforts. Genuine passion for online marketing & a desire to grow. (LOCALS ONLY PLEASE!!!)
- Accountable for the execution of all PPC and SEO strategies with a focus on driving website conversions into sales.
- Perform daily account management of PPC/Google Adwords accounts on various search platforms for competitive and strategic positioning.
- Create ads on customer acquisition campaigns across search engine marketing (SEM), display, and social campaigns.
- Set up and manage creative A/B tests to optimize campaigns.- Manage and track ads across multiple campaigns and platforms.
- Execute (bid/budget) PPC and display campaigns.
- Provide in-depth analysis of web analytics data for leverage in advertising campaigns on excel.
- Oversee and manage Search Engine Optimization, including crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect ranking.
- Continuously identify ways to improve our online presence to hit daily and monthly revenue goals.
- Design, Manage, and Implement monthly print advertising campaigns.
Skills/Qualifications Required to Perform the Job:
- Prior experience in the home improvement industry is PLUS!
- Deep understanding of Search Engine Optimization AND proven track record of increasing lead generation results.
- Knowledgeable about conversion rate optimization and best practices.
- Highly detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, a creative mind-set, and superior initiative.- Strong creative design skills.
- Experience using effective marketing strategies using digital marketing tools to leverage paid search, social networking, affiliate marketing, and remarketing.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel skills (use of VBA, Macros, and Charts)
- Interpret trends and understand ROI, CPA, CPS, ROAS and CTR
- PPC Campaign Management: 2+ years
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- E-Commerce: 4 years (Preferred)
- SEM: 2 years (Required)
- Google AdWords: 2 years (Required)
- PPC Campaign Management: 2 years (Required)
- Northridge, CA 91324 (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible