Are you looking for a fullfilling career with a steady and growing company that invests in its employees?
Are you wanting to be part of a team that values effort and teamwork?
If you're just looking for a job, check out our competitors. If you're looking for a lifelong career, CIT Trucks is the company for you!
We offer a variety of incentives to make sure your needs are taken care of, including:
- Base salary plus monthly commission
- Company vehicle for use on sales calls
- Paid time off (PTO) and Holiday pay
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Internal Promotion Opportunties
- On the Job Training
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a CIT Trucks Parts Route Sales Representative, you will be required to conduct regular sales calls ranging from large business corporations to individual owner/operators. This position is responsible for sales and delivery of medium and heavy-duty truck parts.
Additional job responsibilities include the following:
- Assist customers in selecting parts by explaining features, benefits, and warranty of merchandise.
- Inform customers of companion part requirements, full product lines, and product offerings.
- Provide price quotes and other information to customers via phone and in person.
- Process payments and obtain credit authorization as necessary.
- Manage and maintain customer accounts as assigned by manager.
- Solicit and prospect for new customers by means such as cold calling.
- Process returns collected from customers while on assigned routes.
- Stage and manage orders for customer delivery.
- Locate parts for customers among inventory companywide.
- Partner with warehouse employees to pull ticket orders for customers.
- Utilize resources to determine the availability and lead times of parts.
- Place orders for parts that are temporarily out of stock through a back ordering system.
- Build relationships with customers in order to better meet their needs.
- Operate delivery vehicles safely, obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Daily travel is required.
- Industry experience preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Clean driving record required
- Understanding of basic mathematics and business finance
- Dedication to building long-term customer and vendor relations
- Outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and appearance with a strong work ethic
- Desire to set and attain goals while conducting business honestly and with integrity
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 100 pounds.