HVAC Installation Expert - 5+ years experience required
Turners Service Co Inc - Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing
We are looking for exceptional HVAC Installation Expert who has the technical aptitude and drive to get the job done. As an HVAC Installation Expert, you will work as part of a team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
- Ensuring customers satisfaction with top quality installs
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Minimum of 5 plus year’s experience including hands on training and or work is required
- Valid Virginia Driver's license
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to grow and advance in the HVAC industry.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
We live by our core value Great place to work –All for one and one for all
All Turners Service Company employees must be willing to follow our core values:
Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Gas benefits
- Overtime Available
Come work with us, and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,714.00 - $133,381.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Do you have a clean driving record?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location