A Hilton Head Hospitality company is looking to add an Interior Decorator/Designer. Some of the duties of this position might be:
- Attend project planning meetings to determine style, budget and needs.
- Help request and analyze bids on projects.
- Help sketch preliminary design plans
- Help identify materials and furnishings such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring and plumbing fixtures.
- Help prepare final plans.
- Help create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
- Help place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements.
- Help oversee, install/place ordered furnishings at project location.
- Help track and record furnishings arrival from vendors and as they are installed.
- Perform any other tasks as deemed necessary to finish projects on time and within budget.
- This is a full-time, salaried position which will require flexible scheduling to adapt to project schedules. This will probably require weekend and evening hours.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a focus on interior design is needed
- It is preferred that candidates have 3-5 years of interior experience
- This position requires a high level of physicality. There will be a lot of physical work when furnishings are being installed. This position is very active in the install of furnishings.
- Must have strong computer and Excel spreadsheet experience.
- Individual must have a valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- interior: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)