Growing company looking to hire multiple in-office Online / Records Research Specialists in the Wake Forest/N. Raleigh area. Ideal candidates will be proficient in Microsoft Word, be web-savvy, and show confidence and professionalism via telephone. Candidates must be able to research, review online/telephonic findings, and simplify any obtained information into a usable report template for customers. Candidates should be very organized, pay attention to detail, and have good verbal and written communication skills. Prior experience not a requirement, but preferred.
Job Duties - Online / Records Research Specialists
- Support the insurance industry with claim verification through online and telephonic research.
- Prepare source data for entry into a client report document.
- Write simple and concise summaries of vital information collected from verbal or written sources.
- Ensure accurate entry of data into a proprietary web-based portal.
- Maintain accurate documentation of sources and collected data.
Qualifications and Skills - Online / Records Research Specialist
- Possess excellent computer and research skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently with little supervision.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing changes in workload.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM.
- Prior experience and comfort with outbound phone calls and customer service.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organizational needs.
- Sense of urgency and pro-activeness.
- Motivated and inquisitive mindset.
- Bachelor’s preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Business Casual Attire
- Positive Office Culture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour