Certified Nursing Assistants
NEW HIRE BONUS $3000
THE BAY AT NORTH RIDGE
1445 N. Seventh Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
THE BAY AT NORTH RIDGE, under new management is looking for highly motivated and energetic candidates to join the growing team of healthcare providers.
We are not your average nursing home. We provide state of the Art Ventilator and Respiratory Care.
Certified Nurse Assistants: provide basic patient care under the direction of nursing staff. Certified Nurse Assistants perform duties such as transfer, transport, feed, bathe, dress, and groom patients and change linens.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time Pm's and Nights
Work site shared between Manitowoc and Green Bay.
- CNA Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass a state-issued exam
- CNA Licenses: Required Valid certification as a CNA in the State of Wisconsin
- Certified Nursing Assistant Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
Certified Nurse Assistant Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises
- Provides for personal care and comfort
- Movement to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicates to nursing team changes in residents clinical condition
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Competitive Health Benefits Package
- Supportive, Professional Environment
Job Type: Full-time