Entravision Communications Corporation
Location/Market: Palm Springs, CA
The Promotions Coordinator assists the Promotions Manager on promotional opportunities that target the particular needs of each client. The Promotions Department is the direct link to the Programming and Sales Department while serving as the Local Marketing representative to the listeners. A solid knowledge of the Latin Market and the station format is essential.
1. Develops promotions staff within local market, part time, full time and interns.
2. Develops, maintains and executes quarterly promotional calendar with Sales and Programming departments.
3. Assigns and manages promo budget and staffing schedules.
4. Manages weekly promotional department meetings with staff.
5. Develops and maintains weekly localization reports for programming staff.
6. Manages Promotional on air inventory and report weekly to Sales staff.
7. Assigns and schedules all remotes, van visits, and cut-ins.
8. Creates and maintains all station PSA copy with monthly documentation of station’s PSA contribution.
9. Creates and maintains quarterly “Issues and Performance” reports.
10. Also, generates station event recap reports.
1. Organizational Skills.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Communication Proficiency.
Reports directly to News Director
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bilingual (Spanish/English).
2. Solid knowledge of the Latin Market and the station format.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Outlook.
4. Excellent verbal and written ability in both Spanish and English.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.