Our award-winning Atlanta, GA design team is seeking creative, innovative, and driven Teammate with a passion for graphics and branding to join them in their pursuit of all things design and architecture (and beyond)!
We are currently looking for an entry level Graphic Designer with a talent for designing and developing corporate graphics, branded environments, visualization of conceptual ideas, signage packages and wayfinding concepts as well as formatting the presentations needed to deliver these designs.
Our requirements are simple:
- Desire to join a unique and creative design studio
- Ability to develop innovative design solutions and graphic
- Demonstrated visual communication skills
- Support internal day-to-day graphics requests for internal and external materials
- Ideas that aren’t just outside of the box, but redefine the box!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Graphic Design, Environmental Design, Industrial Design or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Lightroom
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Premier & After Effects,
- Familiarity with offset and large format printing
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit or other 3D visualization skills are a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment and to give and take direction
NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions for our clients in a variety of industries. With over 20 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of over 1,100 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network.
For more information on NELSON, please visit our Website at www.nelsononline.com. We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you feel that this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your resume. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.