SQL ETL Developer / Data Analyst – Healthcare
Who Are We?
Landmark Health is a high growth, entrepreneurial organization committed to improving healthcare for patients with the most serious and complex medical needs wherever they reside and whenever they need it.
Our clinical model is transformative – it represents a landmark in the evolution of our nation’s healthcare system.
Turning this vision into reality requires exceptional people who share our unwavering commitment to the patients we serve.
Do you want to make a difference in people's lives?
Join us today!
Visit our website: www.landmarkhealth.org
In this high-profile role, the SQL ETL Developer / Data Analyst on our Business Intelligence team will assist in the design and development of data feeds, interfaces, data warehouses and enterprise reporting. To be successful, the Data Analyst will demonstrate a strong working knowledge of extract, transform, and load (ETL) development using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS). In addition, you will have the opportunity to consult with non-technical business customers to determine requirements and apply the business rules to the data. This individual will work closely with internal departments and counterparts within health plans during implementation and through ongoing operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, develop, debug and support complex data integration interfaces and processes (including stored procedure and queries) using various tools and technologies including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, MSBI, ASP.Net, VB.Net, PowerShell, C# and SQL Server technology
- Lead the analysis, development, testing and maintenance of complex ETL for NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Translate business requirements into technical documents and build or redesign existing applications and report dashboards by evaluating integration needs, migration of data between the two systems and building and new data visualizations that meets user expectation
- Enhance and maintain relational databases to support new application features and maintain data repository with data definitions, relationships, linkages and sources
- Analyze workflow charts and diagrams and translate operations requirements into technical designs to map and automate data load from source systems to data warehouses, downstream applications, and trading partners
- Troubleshoot and performance tune the data ingress and egress process and build internal controls and checks to maintain data quality
- Analyze and develop data integration interfaces and processes for Landmark proprietary data warehouse
- Support the current production version and help investigate and issues and identify root causes and get it fixed as soon as practical.
- Using the background knowledge of current intricate transformation logic implemented in the load process, lead the development, testing and maintenance of complex data transformation and load process for new Landmark Proprietary Ubiquity EMR application
- Continue to perform R&D on new technological capabilities and evaluate incorporation of those technologies in our software (Ubiquity).
- Troubleshoot, performance tune and monitor the data ingress and egress processes and build internal controls to maintain data quality
- Train onsite staff with technical and operational aspects of the integration processes
- Analyze workflow charts and diagrams and translate operations requirements into technical designs to map and automate data load from source systems to data warehouses, downstream applications and trading partners
- Support offshore development team with future development needs and provide guidance on the technical abilities and limitations based on their strong wealth of knowledge.
- Deploy new upgrades and releases in production
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience plus 4 years of experience utilizing Microsoft technologies in development and operation of Data Warehouse, ETL, and application integration solutions via Microsoft SSIS.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and strong understanding of DW processes and OLAP concepts
- Experience working with X12 EDI files (834, 837) is a plus
- Prefer knowledge of HL7
- Expert knowledge in SQL Queries and Stored Procedure writing
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- At least 3 years health care experience is strongly preferred
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
Bonus Points Awarded for:
- Experience and familiarity with various types of healthcare-related data—membership, claims, laboratory, pharmacy, authorizations, EDI, HL7 etc.—utilized in healthcare organizations that take insurance risk.
- MongoDB experience is a plus but Not required.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Be Challenged! Work on a variety of projects and applications!
- Apply and stretch your technical and creative skills working in a collaborative, team environment, with a company that is patient focused!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Unlimited opportunity to grow within the company and to work with our senior management team to deliver second to none patient care!
- Work with a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Great benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Paid Time Off Plan!
- Expense Reimbursement for Child and Elder Care, Education, and certification fees!
- Landmark has received the Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work award two years in a row!
- Much More!
Landmark Health, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Job Type: Full-time