Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Job Title: Resource Development Coordinator
Department: Resource Development
Reports to: Chief Philanthropy Officer
FSLA Status: Exempt
The resource development coordinator is responsible for supporting development and fundraising efforts of CIS of Georgia with a focus on direct service affiliates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To provide fundraising support in coordination with direct service affiliate executive directors and advisory councils, to ensure revenue goals are achieved and an effective donor relations program is maintained. He/she supports all aspects of fundraising including individual, corporate, foundation giving and special events.
Lead fundraising strategy and implementation:
* Develop and implement detailed annual development plans in collaboration with Executive Directors (ED), Advisory Councils and where appropriate, CISGA Resource Development.
* Manage the calendar and lifecycle of grants for private foundations and public funding sources, including: developing proposals and reports, tracking proposals and reporting deadlines; fulfilling funder requirements.
* Support the expansion of affiliates’ individual donor base, implementing best practices in cultivation, stewardship and appeals.
* Design, research and implement corporate giving opportunities and sponsor agreements.
* Work with the Executive Director, Program Staff, Board Members and Volunteer committees to successfully design and execute affiliates’ special events.
* Conduct prospect research to identify local, state, regional and national funding opportunities.
* Collaborate with CISGA on joint funding opportunities where appropriate.
* Liaison with CISGA’s Resource Development Coordinator to track correspondence and maintain donor data management processes.
Support the development of partnerships with key stakeholders, volunteers and community resources
* Partner with ED to identify and secure partnerships that support the affiliate and site coordinators
Evaluate fundraising effectiveness and provide technical assistance and capacity building
* Monitor progress against the development plan and devise corrective plans
* Provide technical assistance and capacity building for affiliate EDs and advisory councils
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload. Other duties may be assigned by Chief Philanthropy Officer as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree in English, business, communications, or related field
Knowledge of resource development processes, grant proposal content and construction 7+ years of work-related experience; minimum of five years of fundraising experience
Proven record at being a self starter and initiator of necessary activity High degree of computer literacy, including PowerPoint Knowledge of Microsoft Office and fundraising databases Willingness to function as part of a team
Possess a flair for good organization Skill at being aware of and dedicated to meeting deadlines Sound judgment required
Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent proofreading skills Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year