Are you currently bored at your job? Looking for something different? Do you enjoy helping people and being outdoors? Does taking cash tips home daily sound good? Do you like getting paid to have fun at work? If this sounds appealing, you'll want to join our team! Progressive Parking Solutions is a leader in the Parking Management industry. We manage parking operations for Parkview Health in Indiana.
We are looking to hire for multiple shifts. We are flexible! Full-time as well as part-time for folks looking to make some extra income!
Valet Attendant/Customer Service | Progressive Parking Solutions
- Full-time associates may elect to participate in our Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Life, and Supplemental Insurance plans
- 401K with matching (100% of first three percent and 50% of the next two percent)
- Vacation and Sick Days and Holiday Pay
- $9-$10/hr with daily cash tips!
- Safely and efficiently park and retrieve guest vehicles
- Assist arriving guests by opening vehicle doors, general wayfinding/directions, and unloading of any items
- Provide exceptional customer service to every guest
- Control the flow of vehicle traffic in a safe and expeditious manner
- Criminal Background and Motor Vehicle Record check
- Drug Screen
- Valid Driver's License for minimum of three years
- At least 19 years old
- Ability to jog to and from parking lots, stand for up to eight hours at a time, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
If you would like a fun and flexible job we would love to hear from you!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $10.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift