Department: Testing Services
Location: Newtown Campus (and other campuses as needed)
The individual in this part-time position (approximately 12 hours per week) administers and proctors a wide variety of computer-based and paper and pencil exams. He or she maintains test security before the test is administered, during the administration of the test, and after the test is completed. The individual must multi-task, follow detailed directions, maintain a professional attitude, work independently as well as with co-workers. Duties include, but are not limited to, administering and proctoring a wide variety of computer-based and paper and pencil exams, maintaining test security, providing excellent customer service as well as acting as office support.
Hourly Rate: $15.6101 - $16.7028 (depending upon experience above the minimum requirements)
Application Deadline: 8/20/2018 (4:00pm)
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Associate's degree and 1 year job related experience.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures accurately and consistently.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure.
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new applications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced, changing environment.