Serves as the primary resources for all aspects of marketing. Responsible for the development, creative execution, and implementation of marketing projects designed to increase patient volume as outlined in the overall strategic plan. Provides strategic and operational leadership to the marketing department including fiscal management, quality improvement, and development.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Master’s preferred
2. Seven years experience in marketing (digital), preferably two years in healthcare
3. Three years management experience
4. Strong creative, editorial, and project management skills.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
FACILITY: Weiss Memorial Hospital
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
SHIFT TYPE: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.