ENEA is partnered with a local Aerospace company to begin a search for a team of qualified engineers to work on Turbine Engine Controls. We are looking for individuals with experience working on APU engines. The following is an example of the type of responsibilities you may have:
Proposal, design, development, qualification, field support of all application software aspects of propulsion and auxiliary power unit turbine engine control systems. Works closely with Engine/APU development teams, program management, and GBE leaders. Responsible for meeting all program objectives, supporting new product proposals, establishing hardware and software control system plans and budgets, collaborating with controls hardware and software suppliers, managing budgets and schedules for fielded controls product improvements. This position supports all IPDS phases from concept development through production and field support.
- 20% Requirements and Design
- 20% Integration
- 20% Test
- 20% Feature Definition
- 20% Ability to code in Multiple Languages
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Software Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and able to successfully complete a background check and drug-test
- Aerospace Engineering experience 1-8 years with strong Project execution abilities
- HAM, MBD, DO-178C, Aspire Experience
WE PREFER YOU TO HAVE:
- Familiarity with aerospace industry products, software processes and certification/qualification for both military and commercial applications
- Experience in software development processes used for Controls products for turbo-machines or related complex systems (cabin pressure, motor controls, power generation management, etc.
- Supports project management/engineering including estimating, planning, design, certification and support of engine controls to drive flawless project execution.
- Proficiency with Software Development tools and specifications
- Work with a cross-functional team using total quality tools and interpersonal skills
- Take prudent risks, use appropriate assertiveness
- Facilitate interpersonal relationships and team building with engine project and test cell personnel and support
- Resolve conflicts tactfully and effectively
- Promote customer satisfaction with capability to establish effective working relationships with internal and external customers, and test and support personnel
- A self-starter who can perform multiple tasks with some supervision and is interested in expanding their capabilities.
- Strong leadership, coordination, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Tenacity in meeting project objectives
- Strong problem solving skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Control Systems and/or Engine/APU development: 3 years
- Embedded Software Development: 5 years
- Aerospace Industry: 5 years
Required work authorization: