Industry leader in robotics and automation seeks Customer Service Representative
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Type: Long term contract
- Global leader in power and automation technologies
- Strong presence in utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure markets
- Operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people
We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to provide superior service to customers including communication, coordination of service and delivery, problem resolution, order entry, record maintenance, etc.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review customer order.
- Verify customer information and notes.
- Maintain customer records and documentation.
- Work with confidential customer information.
- Accurately log all customer interactions in data management system Input and track orders, change notices and cancellations.
- Respond to customer queries and product needs.
- Promptly identify and escalate customer issues for resolution.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues over the phone in a fast paced environment.
- Answer incoming support requests via phone, email or web portal.
- Analyze problems and inquiries related to Service Level agreements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be able to handle multiple task simultaneously.
- High School diploma/GED and 2+ years of customer service experience OR Associate’s/2 year degree
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience with data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite and SAP experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Local to Phoenix, AZ preferred
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Call Center: 2 years
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint): 4 years
- customer service: 2 years
Required work authorization:
Communication method(s) used: