Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Do you want to work only a few hours per week and still make positive change? Do you want to have the flexibility to earn beyond your current job or add to your resume while still in school? Send your resume for consideration today!
2/3 of U.S. adults are at risk of chronic disease like diabetes with costs of $2.7 trillion annually but diabetes is preventable. Nuj Health's software solution implements the CDC approved National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP).
* must be certified as a CDC approved lifestyle coach to DPP
* 1+ years work experience
* pay commensurate with experience and training
* bachelors degree preferable in healthcare, social work, nutrition, psychology or related degree
* past experience as a lifestyle coach teaching DPP curriculum is a plus
* must be a resident of Philadelphia area
* good communication and organization skills
You will work with our software application to deliver the DPP in Philadelphia metro and suburban locations. This job is a contractual work and will typically be during lunch time, in evenings and weekends. Therefore it is ideal for someone passionate about their community and looking to make some cash on the side. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a team looking to create positive health impact in their community.
Duration, Pay, Start Date, Location
Start-date: June 2019
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour