Tampa, FL •Distributed Infrastructure (DI)-Mission Critical
Calling all DATA CENTER Project Managers-WE NEED YOU! We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Senior Project Manager to join our team in Tampa, FL ! You must have a minimum of 10 years of commercial construction experience. You must have experience with Data Center projects. You will be responsible for the day-to day execution, project controls, project engineering, budgeting, risk management and business management of a particular project. If you have “Estimating” experience with Accubid—that is a plus! You will work closely with all members of the project and executive team.
- Ensuring adherence to standards of quality, safety and best practices.
- Managing all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects and ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- Serve as the key point of contact with owner and architect on the project level.
- Actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Acting as a liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Managing all activities associated with budgeting, production and material for assigned projects.
- Management of all project team members (multiple project managers, project coordinators and superintendents).
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, or Engineering OR 15 years of relevant commercial construction management experience in lieu of a degree
- 10+ years of experience in commercial construction, preferably data center experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing projects and supervising teams.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (IFS or similar), and scheduling software (Microsoft Project, Primavera or similar).
PowerSecure is a leading provider of advanced energy solutions to electric utilities and their industrial, institutional, and commercial customers. (www.powersecure.com)
We invest in high-value and cost-effective benefits for our employees. In addition to medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, our benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay and a matching 401 (k) plan
- Vacation, Company Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
- Wellness Incentive Programs
PowerSecure is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other basis prohibited by law.