Woodmont Real Estate Services is a premier asset and property management company, we're proud to offer Northern California over 50 years' experience managing a diverse portfolio of commercial and multifamily properties. We're renowned for our hands-on management approach, marketing know-how and in-depth knowledge of submarkets throughout the region. It's what's allowed us to create unique strategies that are truly custom to each property.
Our mission: To add value to our clients by providing superior service to all who live and work at the properties we manage. To achieve this goal, we create an exceptional professional environment for all associated with our organization.
All are welcome here. We respect and honor differences in gender, race, age, faith, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Because we all thrive when our differences are valued.
Values: Integrity, Excellence, Respect, Loyalty, Diligence, Teamwork
Woodmont is seeking a Lead Service Technician to manage the maintenance division of our beautiful 211 unit apartment community located in Fremont. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. The ideal candidate will be an experienced repair and apartment professional. This position requires a skilled individual to lead the service department, oversee vendors and complete all work orders.
1. Schedule and complete all work orders daily.
2. Schedule and maintain minimum apartment turn standards of 3-5 days.
3. Proficient experience in appliance repair, electrical, plumbing, painting and carpentry work and all other applicable duties at the property.
4. Repair and restore to proper condition, interiors, including but not limited to, appliances, furnaces, heaters, boilers, doors, hardware, cabinets, floors, plumbing, electrical, lighting and painting.
5. Repair and restore to proper condition exteriors, including but not limited to, doors, windows, hardware, plumbing, fences, pools and exterior lighting.
6. Maintain proper inventory of supplies and parts.
7. Oversee the process and timely completion of resident and capital improvements.
8. Perform move-out inspections in accordance with Policy & Procedures.
9. Manage budgeted expenses and projects of the property ensuring timely completion within budgeted parameters.
10. Accurately and timely completion of invoicing process.
11. Monitor replacement of furnace filters, smoke alarm batteries and any other preventative maintenance program, according to schedule.
12. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information of current and former residents and current and former employees.
13. Maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
14. Maintain maintenance shop in a neat and orderly fashion in accordance with policy and procedure. Ensure all required supplies are maintained and that the shop meets all OSHA safety requirements.
15. Leadership skills - lead and direct projects
16. Provide own tools
17. Valid Driver's License with legally required auto insurance as well as reliable transportation
18. Available to respond to after hours and weekend emergencies on an on-call basis
Full Time benefits include paid vacation and sick time, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and 401(k) Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Excellent work environment with a committed team
Drug Free Workplace
Up to $34.00 per hour
The company considers a variety of factors when determining base compensation, including experience, qualifications, and geographic location. These considerations mean actual compensation will vary. This position may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus (eligibility may vary based on role), vacation and sick time off, and a benefits package.
Woodmont is an E-Verify employer and will provide your Form I-9 information to the authorized government agency to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please visit E-Verify.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $34.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person