Qualified candidates will answer inbound calls, e-mails, and/or live chats from customers requesting to place orders or inquire about the status of their order. Candidates will be responsible for cross-selling and up-selling coordinating products and services, responding to general product inquiries, and resolve customer concerns related to customer orders.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Answers inbound calls, e-mails, and/or live chat from customers across multiple brands
- Places orders for customers requesting to order products by phone.
- Cross-sells and up-sells coordinating products.
- Answer inquiries related to products and procedures for ordering through the internet, mail, or phone channels
- Resolves issues associated with customer orders, to include outbound calls, sending emails, or letters to assist in resolution.
- Handles customers with a positive demeanor, attitude and with professionalism.
Education and Knowledge Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
- Ability to effectively perform each essential duty listed above.
- One year previous call center and sales experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret Sales and Service Procedures/Training Manual, computer applications, instructions, etc.
- Must be articulate and speak fluent, grammatically correct English.
- Ability to speak effectively and professionally with customers.
- Must have good eye-hand coordination , detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Able to type 15 WPM, both alpha and numeric, with an accuracy of 95%.
- Detail oriented customer focus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work requested hours for an indefinite period of time.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Call Center - Office Environment / Typing 90% of the Day: Includes extended periods (up to 8 or more hours per day) of sitting, working at a computer, and repetitive motion.
- Sedentary Work: Exterting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Harland Clarke Holdings, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, Scantron, NCP Solutions, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Laurel Kay Reddish at 616 541-3145.
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.