****$250 bonus - contact us for details******
THIS IS A PART TIME MORNING POSITION! Are you a self-motivated, organized, professional with high integrity and the gift of multi-tasking? If you answered your answer is yes, we want to speak with you! We are seeking dedicated and loyal employees who are serious about a long-term commitment, meeting their goals, and establishing a successful career. Come join our team and be a part of our growing brand.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Implementation of customer service standards. Exceeding client expectations from initial inquiry to ongoing customer relationship management and retention.
2. Actively engage in ongoing process improvement, contributing to the overall success of the company and embracing "learning environment" initiatives. Including, but not limited to initial Cerologist training, ongoing education, team meetings, community outreach, goal setting and performance tracking.
3. Maintain an exceptionally clean and professional work environment.
4. Accountable for efficient, effective, and high quality service provision, following all defined Waxing The City waxing standards of safety and technical expertise.
5. Support and protect our culture, including, but not limited to teamwork initiatives, non-competitiveness, and a positive attitude towards client's and coworkers at all times.
6. Advertising and marketing as requested including canvassing and working special promotions.
1. Coverage of shifts in short-notice/emergency situations (sickness, etc.)
2. Support front desk operations as needed.
3. Participate in defined community outreach requirements (volunteerism).
Role Scope and Complexity:
The Cerologist reports directly to salon manager and indirectly to all members of ownership and is accountable for all service provision. The Cerologist is accountable for meeting established minimal waxing and customer service standards focusing on both internal customer (staff, volunteers, interns, vendors) and external customer (current clients and all potential customers). Also accountable for client retention and referral networks.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- Current NV State License (Esthetician or Cosmetologist)
- Minimum of 1 year customer service/retail experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and apply Waxing The City's techniques
- Time Management Skills
- Team Player within team environment
- Technical Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Commitment to company's Core Values
- Competitive compensation structure (hourly salary + tips + commissions)
- Paid vacation time after six months of service
- 5 days of comprehensive training at Waxing The City's Corporate Headquarter
- Complimentary wax service
- Product discounts
- Sanctuary room for breaks
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time