Process incoming time from Race Winning Brands employees, in an accurate and timely fashion. Manage and process all aspects of payroll through ADP. Manage the ADP HRIS system, leading efforts to streamline process and enhance data in the system so that is is usable for reporting.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing all aspects of payroll cycle processing activities performed on ADP Software for multiple US location. Review and recommend changes to get our international locations in ADP
- Provide basic payroll information as required reporting and internal and external audits
- Lead the reconciliation of the amounts collected and deposited for the employee and employer portion of payroll taxes, (e.g.: Federal, FICA, State, City) to each payroll run, using standard payroll reports.
- Reconcile the amounts collected and deposited for voluntary deductions for additional benefits and/or pledges to each payroll run, using standard payroll reports.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and end of year payroll reports as required.
- High degree of attention to detail, accuracy and follow through is a must.13. ADP and Oracle systems contain highly sensitive and confidential information which requires this position to maintain the ability to handle all information with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in the ongoing design, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of ADP
- Provide functional and technical system support and escalate to team members when necessary
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve system/data issues
- Provide system and best practice guidance and support to stakeholders
- Perform data audits to assist in maintaining data integrity
- Build and distribute high-level reports as needed
- Work on projects to enhance processes and create detailed documentation
- Create, populate, load and debug EIBs
- Create and execute test scenarios
- Stay informed of new functionality available in ADP and drive the deployment of feature releases
- HRIS experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred and 5 years of payroll experience or 7 years of payroll experience required.
- A high level of proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is required
- Previous work experience with ADP required
- Experience deploying HRIS upgrades, designs and system audits preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Payroll: 3 years (Required)