Real Estate Paralegal responsible for assisting the Closing desk in an established Title Insurance company
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Commercial and Residential real estate closings transactions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on detail and accuracy.
- Writing proficiency and experience in MS Word.
- Superior administrative and clerical skills.
- Strong organizational skills including tracking transactions and scheduling meetings and closings.
- Ability to work directly with client contacts.
- Document preparation
- Wire transfers
- Title Review
- . The ideal candidate must be meticulous, able to handle volume emails, telephone calls, and be able to work under pressure of time constraints.
- Closing experience a must
- Benefits and Bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate Closing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Child Care benefits
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules