Taco Bell is looking for managers in the Sunnyside area. If you think you have what it takes to work with one of the most stable and successful brands in the Quick Service Restaurant industry, we want to hear from you. We are looking for energetic professional and confident people to help us lead our 30+ restaurants.
Restaurant General Manager Prerequisites:
- 2+ years of restaurantmanagement experience; or 5+ years of generalmanagement experience.
- Must have open availability, and be willing to work what the restaurant requires at any time. This may mean 40 hrs/week, or 50+ hrs/week.
-Potentially open to relocating someone from out of the area.
Restaurant General Manager Ideal Qualities and Traits:
- People-focused leader in food service who knows how to train and develop team members, and enjoys it! Has a demonstrated history of developing/promoting Shift Leaders.
- Great communicator, and equally effective communicating via text, email, phone and face-to-face.
- Comfortable with technology (including Excel) and with change.
- Leads by example.
- Believes the customer experience will never exceed the team member experience; winning work cultures lead to growing sales and profits.
- Wants to be successful and to learn and grow.
Restaurant General Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- Training salary starting at $39,000/year (3-6 month Restaurant General Manager training program); starting salary after Restaurant General Manager training of $43,000+, depending on experience.
- Upon Restaurant General Manager certification, an additional bonus potential of up to $13,000/year, earned and paid out as follows:
- Up to $1000 per 4-week period; over the past year, our Restaurant General Managers have earned around 70% of their bonus potential.
- Restaurant General Manager of the Year receives a $2500+ trip voucher. 2nd and 3rd place Restaurant General Managers receive $1000 and $500, respectively.
- Between $600-$1200/year in additional bonus based on store performance on food safety and operational standards (a/k/a "CORE" audits).
- $100-$300 for each manager the Restaurant General Manager trains and promotes at their restaurant.
- 18 paid time off ("PTO") days per year (after 5th work anniversary); 13 PTO days/year for Restaurant General Managers under 5 years of tenure.
- 401(k): 25% match up to 6% of an employee's compensation for eligible employees like Restaurant General Managers who have completed one year of service (or 1000 hours of service).
- Free meals.
- An additional $50/month for cell phone reimbursement, upon Restaurant General Manager certification.
- Company trips and events.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year