· A Master’s degree in social work, 2 years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience.
· Master’s degree or a Ph.D. in psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science in which clinical experience is a program requirement plus 2 years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience.
· Bachelors degree plus 5 years’ clinical employment experience in behavioral sciences.
· Must have supervisory experience and be licensed to provide clinical services in the state where the care provider is located.
· Coordinates and facilitates all appropriate clinical services for UACs.
· Trains, supervises and evaluates clinical staff.
· Provides crisis management and intervention support to clinicians and UACs when necessary.
· Coordinates case assignments for UAC clinicians.
· Provide support to the UAC during Safe and Timely Release activities.
· Provide weekly supervision and consultation to clinicians.
· Provide coverage for clinicians when needed.
· Reviews and approves clinical assessments and reports.
· Reviews UAC's files for quality and compliance with ORR standards.
· Prepares monthly and quarterly reports.
· Conduct regularly scheduled unit meetings with clinical staff.
· Assists Assistant Program Manager with program planning and implementation as necessary.
· Provide training to foster parents as needed.
· Participates in quality assurance and Performance Effectiveness Evaluation Plan activities.
· Works as part of a team and may be required to provide coverage "on-call" coverage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- On call