Independence Care is hiring!
Direct Care Workers provide assistance and support to clients who need help with daily tasks.
Common job duties of a Direct Care Worker may include:
· Personal care: assisting with bathing, toileting, shaving, dressing, and personal hygiene.
· Companionship services: grocery shopping, doctor’s appointments.
· Light housework: dishes, laundry, vacuuming.
Before an applicant may be scheduled to work, he/she will need to submit the following:
· CPR certification (within the last two years)
· Physical examination (within last year)
· 2-step TB test (within last year)
Part-time hours: 4-44 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please Click on below Mentioned Link and Complete Initial Application
Click the application that is closest to your city.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
- Long term care
Work Location: In person