Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Provide business and administrative support for multiple project managers and projects. This support includes, but is not limited to, project invoicing, project financial analysis, project budget tracking and variance reporting, proposal support and preparation, project file maintenance, internal administrative and financial report preparation and submittal.
- Provide financial and administrative support for multiple project managers and projects. This support includes, but is not limited to, all aspects of project set-up within the project accounting ERP system, project financial analysis, invoice review, reconciliation, preparation and submittal, project/task cost history tracking, proposal support and preparation, project file maintenance, internal administrative and financial report preparation and submittal.
- Assist project managers in tracking project budgets, actual costs, and budget variances on a weekly basis.
- Track submittal of project proposals, receipt of purchase orders, Work at Risk (WAR) authorization and forms, and period of performance end dates for multiple clients.
- Track client invoice submittals and status of accounts receivables.
- Interface with management, project managers, and clients for financial and contractual project requirements.
- Prepare for project manager’s approval, various client communications, including proposal and change order letters, status of aged receivables.
- Provide internal monthly reports, as required, for overall project financial status, including unbilled revenue and work in progress (WIP), project revenue backlog, funding and revenue adjustments, including WAR and client funding authorization.
- Assist with PEEAC (Project Evaluation, Estimate at Completion) preparation and attend quarterly review meetings as requested by project managers.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
An Associate Degree or relevant course work towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Accounting, or similar program from an accredited college or university and prior project administration experience is preferred.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Familiarization with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Oracle is preferred.
The ability to manage time-critical situations in order to fulfill deadline requirements is required, as is the ability to work well in a team environment.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks under supervision, and independently.
Provide consistent attention to detail, ability to follow tasks to completion, and good organizational skills.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.