Applicants must have a medical assistant diploma and/or certification. Previous NextGen EPM/EMR experience A+. New grads will be considered.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for all back office duties as needed by the physician, to include but not limited to: heavy telephone triage, rooming patients, taking vitals and patient history, phlebotomy (at some locations), injections, cleaning and stocking rooms, medication refills, assisting with minor procedures, EHR documentation, and all other clinical duties as needed.
- Part time MA position at a Family Practice office in Southwest Fort Worth.
- Full time MA position at a Family Practice office in N. Fort Worth.
- Full time MA position at our Internal Medicine Office located in Southwest Fort Worth.
- Full time MA position at an OB/GYN office in the Fort Worth Hospital District.
- Full time Bilingual MA position in our OB/GYN office traveling from the Fort Worth Hospital District to N. Fort Worth.
- Full time Bilingual MA Floater traveling to OB/GYN offices between the Ft. Worth Hospital District, Southwest Fort Worth, Willow Park, N. Beach and Richland Hills.
- Full time MA position in our Pain Management Offices located in the Fort Worth Hospital District.
- Full time MA position in our Cardiology office in Fort Worth Hospital District. Must have experience in cardiology and a physicians office.
- Full time Bilingual MA position in Nephrology offices. Must be willing to travel to our three Nephrology offices throughout the week. Position will start in December.
- Full time MA position at an Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery located in the Fort Worth Hospital District.
- Full time Medical Scribe/Transcriptionist at our Orthopedic Surgery office located in Fort Worth.
- Full time Medical Assistant at our Family Practice Office located in Brock, TX 76066
- Full time Medical Assistant at our Physical Therapy Office located in Fort Worth.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- medical assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Physician Office: 1 year (Required)
- Nextgen: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fort Worth, TX (Required)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) (Preferred)
Please specify what position you are applying for from the current openings:
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off