Omniclerk invites freelance bookkeepers with Intuit certification as QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor with excellent skills in bookkeeping, Intuit Payroll and time tracking in TSheets.
Once you submit your profile with OmniClerk and it is approved, you will be placed in the ProAdvisor Work Queue at OmniClerk cloud based platform. OmniClerk clients will be able to connect with you using chat, email, calls or even on demand video conferencing.
As an OmniClerk ProAdvisors Club member, you will have accesa to all the resources and tools required to connect and service your clients.
For this job profile you could be based anywhere in the world but you will be serving clients from the United States only.
You will be able to work on your own schedule and connect with as many clients as you want. OmniClerk does not restrict you on the number of clients you might have in your portfolio at any given time.
OmniClerk will allocate clients to all registered ProAdvisors basis their position in the Work Queue.
You will be able to set your pricing that your clients will pay on the monthly basis. You get 90% share of that revenue while OmniClerk keeps the rest 10% to maintain the tools and the resources required to run the platform as expected.
and go to "My Account" tab on the top. You will be asked to login or sign up. Once you are logged in, go to "For ProAdvisors" section and click "Join ProAdvisor Club". Fill in the details and submit your profile. We will take it from there.
You can also click this direct link to apply:
Goodluck! See you in the Club.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $5,000.00 to $25,000.00 /month
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor - Advanced (Preferred)
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor (Required)
- You need to submit your profile at OmniClerk at the link mentioned below
Have you already submitted your profile?