SENIOR APPLICATION ENGINEER
Active SECRET Clearance Required
Required Experience: 5+ years
- CompTIA Security+
- One additional computing environment cert within 3 months of starting
The primary requirement for this position is being a senior developer for COTS application that will include multiple NodeJS, Angular (7+) and Java based extensions. The position will require direct interaction with the proponent and Experience with handling large volumes of e-mail and communication.
Secondary requirement for the position: Responsible for all facets of engineering and administering the mid-tier at client site. This includes architecting infrastructure, installing and configuring Application and Web Servers, Portals, and associated software products and operating system configuration in UNIX and Windows environments.
Tasks and assignments will include:
- Serve as the support developer for application requirements
- Developing server-side code for internal and external web applications.
- Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
- Developing applications using NodeJS/Angular interacting with COTS Java services using Spring MVC pattern
- Maintaining a high level of security and code re-usability
- Knowledge of Application Server architecture in a large enterprise environment using NodeJS, Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS or similar class server systems
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows administrations skills.
Minimum 5 years of experience with the following:
- Developing with Object Oriented languages such as Java/C#/etc.
- Strong database skills (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Source control (SVN, Git)
- 1-3 years of experience in NodeJS and front-end frameworks (Angular/AngularJS/React/etc)
- 1-3 years of experience in application server management using WebLogic, WebSphere, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS or similar enterprise mid-tier management tool
- Experience with Java Spring MVC
- Extensive experience with Agile SDLC and Atlassian product suite
- Background in a Web Application Server environment in a substantially large enterprise.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Developing w/Object Oriented languages such as Java/C#/etc: 5 years (Preferred)
- NodeJS and front-end frameworks (Angular/AngularJS/React/: 2 years (Preferred)
- app server mgt w/WebLogic,WebSphere,IIS,Apache,Tomcat: 2 years (Preferred)
- CompTIA Security+ (Preferred)
- Computing Environment Certification (Preferred)