Lawn Enforcement Agency is seeking the right person to can lead the successful operation of landscape services division. If you get energized and motivated about supporting clients and driving production, quality, safety and efficiency among your team, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as an industry leader with a desire to help drive growth initiatives, we want to hear from you!
As the Production Manager you will be responsible for the efficiency and quality of our service department that include landscape maintenance and pest control crews. You will also be responsible for meeting or exceeding growth targets and achieving company goals.
- Manage the landscape maintenance division. Get crews out in the morning and check on the quality of all properties. Meet with clients to review there needs and our service.
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external clients
- Hire, train, develop and counsel employees
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure goals are met and exceeded
- Work with Branch manager to accurately track financials and branch performance
- Implement and enforce company policies and procedures
- Drive safety program training, compliance and documentation
- Performing other duties as assigned
- 2 or 4 year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience in the landscape industry
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in the landscape industry or related field
- Business accounting experience to include P&L management
- Working knowledge of landscaping and horticultural concepts, equipment and fleet management
The well-being of our team members is important to us and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation time
- Vehicle and fuel card.
- Technology tools
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing training
We are a full service horticulture company structured with the ability to take your project from concept to completion with long term maintenance programs.
Visit our website at www.lawnenforcement.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Landscape Management: 3 years (Required)
- Horticulture: 5 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment