Senior Project Manager
Optomi, in partnership with a global financial services company that is supporting projects that will be selling their portfolio investments to other institution’s, is seeking a Senior Marketing Project Manager for their Baltimore MD location. This role will require the Project Manager to coordinate and have expert level experience running projects that support analytics-driven marketing and sales data.
The Senior Marketing Project Manager role is responsible for leading high-level documentation, project delivery, oversee day to day activities, and guide board meetings that drive the strategy of their sales/marketing from a project view. Strong communication skills is important for this client-facing role!
What the right professional enjoy:
- Exposure and the ability to work alongside international sales experts and marketing experts within financial investments.
- Leading large and complex Programs.
- The average tenure at this company 7+ years.
- Fast Paced Environment with an opportunity to work across teams around the globe.
- The chance to run multi-million dollar projects with a fortune 1,000 company.
Apply today if your background includes:
- 7+ years of project management and/or relevant consulting experience within Sales and Marketing teams.
- Prior experience working with providing communications and a strong process oriented guideline to sales/marketing team on upcoming activities, key client information, and pre/post activities.
- Previous client-facing experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desired.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for keeping all deadlines, deliverables, budgeting, and open lines of communication throughout the organization.
- This role will require the Project Manager to work across numerous business areas specifically sales, marketing, internal, and upper-level management to impact and build well-controlled processes for performance.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for strategy, planning, and execution of numerous transformation initiatives and designed to move the performance operations organization forward in global capabilities.
- Experience in driving large-scale projects within an organization.
- You will be responsible for influencing stakeholders, business partners, and technical teams to make sure you are hitting timelines.
- Poised and composed interaction with all levels of the organization including the senior-level audience
Job Type: Full-time
- Enterprise Project Management: 5 years