Our business is growing, and we are currently accepting applications for a Stone Fabricator/Polisher.
Eastern Surfaces is an innovative leader in the manufacturing of natural stone, quartz, and solid surface countertops. We combine a high-tech production facility, outstanding customer service and old-world craftsmanship to ensure the finest quality for your home or office.
We are always interested in candidates that have experience working with granite or solid surface products. However, if you have some basic skills, a willingness to learn and are customer service oriented, we are willing to train the right applicant.
Eastern Surfaces offers a team environment with excellent opportunity for growth.
You should possess:
· basic construction skills including the ability to read a tape measure.
· experience with stone fabrication preferred but not required.
· knowledge in the use of basic tools.
· a high comfort level working with your hands.
· a respect of safety protocols needed with lifting material and handling small and large parts.
· the ability to operate power tools such as sanders, table saw, and routers.
· an attention to detail and be able to read drawings and understand shapes and angles.
· excellent organization and time management skills.
Here at Eastern Surfaces, we are guided by best practices that ensure meeting customer expectations.
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
For the safety of our team and customers, COVID-19 VACCINATIONS AND MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
- What experience or skills make you a good candidate for the Fabricator position?
- Fabricating: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location