We are hiring HEROES!
School Bus Driver
Behind every wheel of a school bus or van, there is a driver who is making a difference in the life of a child. Working as a driver with Krise Transportation, you will be recognized as the essential link between students and schools. The Krise Difference is our team and family atmosphere. You will be part of a team that measures success by our purpose, partnerships, and relationships with our drivers, kids, parents, and school districts.
We are hiring dedicated people who understand that the safety of our kids is of the utmost importance and who are HEROES - HERE, EVERDAY, READY, ON-TIME EXCEPTIONAL, AND SAFE.
Have an Impact & Love Where You Work:
- You start your day by putting a smile on kids faces!
- You have an office with a view!
- You will work with a team who respects you and the everyday hero you are!
- You will have great, supportive co-workers in a team/family environment!
What is In It For Me?
- Schedule the same as students flexible with nights, weekends, holidays & summers off
- Competitive base pay ($70.00 - $80.00 / Day )
- Safety & Attendance and Year End bonus opportunities
- Sign-On Bonus of ($500.00)
- Opportunity for additional routes/pay for school activity & trip assignments
- Company paid Life Insurance ($15,000) & Employee Assistance Plan
- Dental and Vision plans available on a voluntary basis
- 401k Plan with Company Match
How Do I Start? What is Required?
- Fill out the on-line application and a Company representative will call you to get the process started!
- Be ready to get behind the wheel of a big yellow bus. You must have (or we will provide you free training to get):
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Passenger, School Bus and Air Brake Endorsements.
- Hear what one driver said that convinced her to get her CDL
Thanks to the big mirrors, its easier for me to park the bus than it is for me to park my truck.
- Must have a satisfactory driving history based on review of state motor vehicle records
- Must have a satisfactory criminal history and child abuse history checks as required by law and the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Must take and pass an initial and routine annual school bus driver physical and have tuberculosis testing as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- All applicants must participate in and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test and will also participate in random drug and alcohol testing programs throughout employment.
School bus drivers play an essential role in the lives of our children. Our drivers go above and beyond to ensure the welfare and wellness of their students. School bus drivers are the unsung heroes in our communities, and if you are a driver with Krise Transportation well recognize you every day! Apply now and be part of the Krise team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70.00 - $80.00 per day